Monday, August 3, 2009

Baked Lays: A sad metaphor for my sex life, or merely chips?

Oh wow, so I've posted one entry a month for the past two months. Shame shame Joeycakes. Well, I could sit here and apologize, and then make some stupid excuses as to why I haven't posted, and then promise to post more, but I'm pretty sure that's what I've done the past two months. So, I'm just going to say that I have missed all of you 6 followers that I have. How are you? Everything good? I'm glad. Not really. That's cheesy and way too Chuck Palahniuk for my taste, thanks.

So uh, not really sure where to start. This past month or so has been pretty fun. I'm officially moved out of the bro mansion for good, and I couldn't be happier. Aside from passing moments where both parties are most likely thoroughly intoxicated, I will never have to see those three again, and already it feels like a behemoth weight has been lifted from my shoulders. In typical fashion, they left a ton of their bullshit behind which required me to hang around and clean up/throw away a ton of shit. The silver lining is that now I have a steamer, which I have been trying to get my hands on for a while but haven't had the money (although I do own a walmart steamer basket, so that was pretty handy). I guess the gold lining is that hopefully, I will never have to deal with such complete retards in such close quarters for the rest of my life. That is, until we have Guns 'n' Roses open up for us on our arena headlining tour. OBVIOUSLY.

So I dunno what's going on. Today is boring. I'm eating leftover pizza from I can't remember when, and drinking some swill bud light that I found in the fridge. It's not very good, but in that I didn't buy it, I have no remorse drinking it for free. Definitely drinking it out of a glass though, because fuck actually clutching such a bottle of douche swill.

Anyway, I'm gonna go hang somewhere else on the internet on this unnaturally cloudy day. l8er sk8ers.

4 comments:

revolutionaire. said...

I missed you. do you smell the fest yet? what are you doing this year?

Joe Costa said...

For the fest? That's a good question haha...I'm definitely going but no clue where we're staying yet

revolutionaire. said...

I'm seriously thinking about camping. I don't know where, but a tent city would be completely hilarious. Wonder how the city would handle that kind of situation?

Joe Costa said...

Last year we camped in my car, that was a pretty fun party.