Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Classic discussion

Hey kids,

Not a whole lot of time to talk today, since I've got work in about an hour and I still need to shower/shave/finish this grilled cheese/try and be a pace car in the awful traffic jam on the way to work. Then it's an open to close shift of boring, needy, indecisive people so I can hopefully make enough money to pay the electric bill. Such is life, I suppose. We live, work, and die. But somehow, life is a little bit more exciting for me lately. Maybe it's the fact that over the next few months, money is going to be really tight and it's going to take some inventive living on my part to make everything fall into place. Maybe it's the fact that one of my best friends is about to move in with me this weekend, and it'll be nice to have a pleasant soul in the house instead of a bunch of bros, and it'll be nice to be able to get drunk and do ridiculous shit. It'll also be nice to get some quality music writing done, which seems to be the only part of the album writing process that I really would like some chemistry with. Maybe it's the fact that in less than 4 months, I'll be allowed to legally drink. That'll be nice. No more incognito getting drunk prior to public events. Good times. Maybe it's the fact that fall always seems to entail a ridiculous amount of hijinks, regardless of what year. Fall for me has always been the time of new experiences, for whatever reason. Even last year, when I was a seasoned college student, I did a ton of shit and pushed boundaries like I didn't even expect. I'm excited for fall. Hopefully it cools down a lot, and the weather stays clear. I love the end of summer and early fall, as well as mid winter. The best part of the year is yet to come. Anyway, work.

xoxo

No comments: