Thursday, September 25, 2008

And that's when I said to the guy "That's not a bottle of ketchup, THATS MY WIFE!"

Hellohellohello internet lurkers,

How are your lives? Miserable I hope? Great. Today was pretty much a test in how much annoyance I could possible tolerate in one day. Firstly, I have two classes full of dildos, on top of an Advanced Expository class taught by a dildo. Pretty much I should really be editing my essay which is due in like 4ish days, but fuck that right? That's what procrastination is for. Anyway, I then I had to go figure out how to get a student loan, because the farce of an educational institution that I attend can't figure out how to disburse financial aid in a timely manner. So at this point, I'm looking at like 12 grand worth of loans. Awesome. Love that US economy right now.

What I'm loving more though is the fact that John McCain is such a transparent politician. Like, I usually don't like straying into political conversations for the accusation of forcing my personal beliefs on someone else, but I feel pretty strongly about the fact that John McCain is completely avoiding a debate and trying to make himself look really nobel in the process. Yeah dude, it's cool. The Senate needs you now, even though you've spent the last 10 months on the campaign trail away from them. That, and this crisis was identified 7 days ago, and you are just now discussing it? Eat dicks, and go pretend like you are actually trying to change something by using Sarah Palin to act in Ann Coulter's place as the blowup doll of the republican party.

Anyway, off the topic of things I dislike, here is some things I do like, in no specific order.

Chicago White Sox-
I don't know why, but I've in the past year developed a total love affair with the superior in all aspects Chicago team. Carlos Quentin is sick as hell (even though he's injured). Plus, the Cubs can suck my balls. The end.

Sangria-
Call me a bitch, but man, is this shit tasty if you have a solid recipe. I like to make two batches when I do make it; one with lemons, limes, and oranges, with a splash of sprite, and the other with apples, cantelope, strawberries, cinnamon sticks, and a splash of ginger ale. Best wine to use? I prefer a Spanish Rose. It's 2 bottles for 3 dollars, and it's 13.5% alcohol. What is yes? Sangria is also a great hangover cure on a Sunday afternoon while floating around in the pool rocking the hater-blockers.

Tattoos-
Ironic I know, and there is a particularly homosexual catch to this, but I generally dislike tattoos on girls too. Maybe it's the fact that girls are notorious for getting the most retarded tattoos ever, such as the brilliant rose-and-thorns-and-bushes-and-shit tramp stamp. Fucking gross dude seriously. That, and if you ever have the inclination to get a company logo tattooed on you, do me a favor and lie down on a train track. However, most dudes look surprisingly badass in tattoos, provided they aren't like tribal tattoos, or flames, or anything like that. Then you just look like a dickhead.

Text messaging-
I know, I'm tossing the heterosexual street creditials right out of the fucking window, but it's just so much less awkward and so much more convinient than calling people, especially when you have a keyboard on the phone. SO MUCH EASIER.

I'm too lazy to go look up lyrics now, and there is alcohol to be mooched somewhere in this neighborhood/at some dive bar near by. So I'll go.

USC is the biggest dissappointment ever btw.

Later days,

Joe

No comments: