Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cocoa Pebbles

So have you ever felt like you're wasting your life?

I don't mean the "I sit around with my thumb jammed in my ass picking belly button lint" kind of wasting your life. I mean the "what the fuck am I doing with myself, the best nights of my life I'll never remember" kind of wasting your life. It seems dumb really; why drink to the point where the details of the night before start rolling in throughout the next day as opposed to just waking up and remembering everything. But for some reason, there is nothing like alcohol to make you do some pretty hilariously amazing things, and have a fucking unrestricted good time.

I'm not trying to advocate alcoholism. In fact I think that people who can't handle their liquor and get hammered and get behind the wheel of a car with no seatbelt and drive at a thousand miles an hour shouldn't be allowed to touch the shit. But for those of us who can control ourselves to not do something completely retarded, drinking shouldn't be looked down upon. It's not cowardice to go out and get drunk and have a good time. People who are straight-edge and judge people by this are just petty dicks.

So go out, get fucked, and give up the keys. Be safe and be dangerous, just be dangerous in the safe ways.

-Joe

1 comment:

Matt Leinart's Beerbong said...

see, I never understood the midset of "he enjoys alcohol, he's a drunk" when really all I'm doing is drinking cherry coke and grey goose for the taste. im not doing shots of jager and mainlining redbull at the same time. There's having a drink, and getting drunk. The majority of people cant dissassociate the two cause they're too stupid