Saturday, November 15, 2008

Jesus: "Suck My Taint"

I spend far too much time binging on caffeine lately.

It's true. I mean, I guess the idea of needing an IV drip of caffeine kinda goes hand in hand with being a college student. Papers must be done at the absolute last minute after days of procrastination and nearly constant facebooking. Readings must be all but forgotten until 2 am right before trying to go to sleep. Parties always take precedence over sleep (at least on my list of priorities). It's pretty funny to be so completely reliant on coffee to even be able to act someone enthused about the prospect of going to the same shitty classes with the same mostly-shitty people every few days.

But it's shit like staying up late and cranking out a story like I did the other night, that makes it all worth it. Honestly, I've never written something that I had such a blast writing, even though it meant sacrificing all sleep for days on end. Anyway, I guess I really don't have much to say today. Isn't that boring? Oh well. I'm just gonna post a link to my story, since I'm a self-indulgent mother fucker.

Fiction paper what?


PS: It's 16 pages, have fun with that mess.

-Joe

4 comments:

revolutionaire. said...

Honestly, I'm going to read the fiction piece while I'm at work tomorrow. Nothing like getting paid to read a pal's work while sipping coffee and listening to NPR in the morning.

I'd read it tonight, but like you said -- 16 pages, enjoy that mess. I'm too tired.

And you're still the bomb.

revolutionaire. said...

So fiction paper time: I'm not even through the header, and I'm laughing.

Is your teacher's name really Marinara? as in, the sauce I love? hahaha.

revolutionaire. said...

okay, I'm done. Honestly... Arsewood -- hilarious name.

The names of your characters are good and seem to be chosen with intention.

As if I needed to tell you, your writing is exceptional. You should share more of it with me.

I bet you don't pull your writing out of your ass, do you Joe? =P

Joe Costa said...

haha for real I just used a random name generator online for all of those. Also, yes my professors name is Marinara.