Monday, November 24, 2008

I just crossed everything out and wrote "Sarah Palin"

I'm too easy going.

I'm absolutely convinced of this following everything that I've ever done. Well, not ever done, but following most of the things I've done. Of all the people I know, I tend to be one of the one's who will never really get offended by anything people say. I dunno, I guess I was just raised with pretty thick skin for the most part. So, I should make it abundantly clear that when I say "I only dish out what I can take", I can really take a whole lot and just shrug it off.

This is why overly sensitive people absolutely fucking infuriate me. As far as I'm concerned, if you can't take a joke that makes fun of you, you really need to grow up and become more confident. Hell, I make more jokes about MYSELF than other people. And I'm not even the most confident asshole on the planet.

So pretty much, all I have to say is please, fucking grow up people. I wouldn't talk to you if I completely meant everything that came out of my retarded mouth. Now let's go have a beer at 10 am. That's what college is for. Beer drinking, not drama starting. Anyway, I'm cooking up a Tostinos Pizza in the oven, and then going to begin the long, arduous process of packing. Yes, it's thanksgiving this week, and I'm going to actually visit home for the first time in months. Awesome huh? See you shitheads when I get back!

-Joe

No comments: