Wednesday, January 14, 2009

And you must be the monopoly guy

Orlando is a pretty great place to live. I'm not particularly married to my farce of an educational institution, nor am I particularly infatuated with the veritable shit-ton of amusement parks and other such touristy crap that everyone and their uncle seems to know Orlando for. I'm really out of shit to write, as the past week or so has been draining as all hell and I'm fed up with just about everything else on the planet. So, here's some filler shitz about a couple of places that I really like in Orlando. I'll save everyone the Hot Dog Heaven rant because we've all heard it 300 times before.

Lazy Moon-
I used to think Lazy Moon was probably one of the most hopping eateries in the UCF area, but I guess apparently it's not so much. Lazy Moon is great because of the fact that they do pizza by the slice, but their pizza is fucking enormous. Literally, one side of a slice is the length of my forearm. For just a slice of cheese, I think it's like 3.30, but you can add a shit-ton more stuff to it for a pretty marginal price. Also, the best part about this is that they have a deal where you can get that same slice of cheese and a pint of PBR (Arguably one of the greatest beers ever) for 3.60. For those playing the home game, a pint of pbr ends up being 30 cents. Can't go wrong, especially with their large selection of special/good/expensive/cool/ and/or cheap beers on hand. Great place.

xoxo,

Joe

1 comment:

revolutionaire. said...

i need to go to this place you speak of. pizza + beer = amore!

hey, when you're feeling without inspiration to write any heavy stuff, how come you no longer write lists?

Those are good entries too.