Friday, January 23, 2009

Nothing to read.

Sorry for the lack of updates lately. School has been a miserable cunt and online classes have slowly been consuming my life. It's pretty unfortunate actually. I can't even remember the last time I really went out out. It kinda sucks actually, but hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things soon enough and be back to my normal antics. What sucks the most about having online classes is that, not only do they encourage procrastination, but also, I feel like I can't do anything fun while I'm online if my class stuff isn't done. Quite frankly, I feel very guilty that I'm writing this blog and not reading to fill out a discussion posting that is overdue on something that I don't care about.

Anyway, lame filler post. Nothing to read here. I'm still alive, if anyone reading this cares all that much. Something good soon, promise.

-Joe

No comments: