Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Brad and I's conversations about life on FB chat. procrastination/pedophilia included

Brad

i wrote my week in rage earlier

12:19amJoe

I read it

I would have commented, but I'm busy smashing my skull into concrete

12:19amBrad

lol

12:19amJoe

because I really hate how fucking brilliant I am

at procrastinating

12:19amBrad

oh?

oh

12:20amJoe

I seriously pick up awful habits

just to find new ways to procrastinate

12:20amBrad

heroin?

12:20amJoe

no

but I normally don't smoke cigarettes unless I'm wasted

however, a cigarette break provides a great little endeavor away from getting things done

didn't drink coffee at all until I realized

oh hey

if I'm up later, I'll have even more time to put it off

all of a sudden, sleep is out of the equation

12:21amBrad

lol

12:21amJoe

with no sleep, well what the fuck, I can stay up all night putting this paper off!

and I dunno why I'm so fucking like

hard headed

the paper is only a page

but it's a page on analyzing shit I haven't read

with techniques that I don't have a fucking clue as to how to apply them

12:22amBrad

god, the other night im hanging out with some friends and i get hit on by a 16 year old sister

12:22amJoe

did you gag her?

12:22amBrad

i should have

12:22amJoe

yes or no question brad.

12:23amBrad

big no

12:23amJoe

F

A

I

L

Brad

HOWEVER

im getting a miley cyrus mask to put over her redheaded brace face

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you have it. I'm still sitting here getting nothing accomplished.

Fuck me sally.

xoxo,

Joe

1 comment:

Matt Leinart's Beerbong said...

laugh now, but i'm gonna be the one laughing in the court room brought up on statutory rape charges and then having to precede conversation for the rest of my life with "in compliance with megan's law....."